You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. Do note that from time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us for reasons including, though not limited to, website maintenance, suspected security breach etc.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights: Copyright and Trademarks
We are the owner/the licensee of all intellectual property rights contained in our website, and all materials published therein. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties worldwide. The trademarks, service marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Pragmatic Analysis. The name Pragmatic Analysis and any other Trademarks shall not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior written permission from Pragmatic Analysis. Pragmatic Analysis also prohibits use of Pragmatic Analysis and any other Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Pragmatic Analysis in writing. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Security of Passwords
Nontransferable Usership Rights
Your right to use our website is non-transferable and non- assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is also non-transferable and non-assignable.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Please note that this does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Access to Information
Persons have access to personal information that they have provided to us by making requests for such through the Access to Information Act 2002. Please note that such requests will be actioned within seven (7) workings days of receipt at a nominal fee.